MeasureUp is giving away a trip for 2 to Fiji including return airfare & 5 nights accommodation
For your chance to win, all you need to do is;
1. Have a DEXA scan at our HQ in June or July
2. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram @measureupdexa
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is free and open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years or older who complete, in full, the entry form available at the MeasureUp office following their DEXA scan during the promotional period. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences 1-June-2017 at 9am (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time) and closes 31-July-2017 at 5pm (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time). To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must complete the entry form available at the MeasureUp office during the promotional period.
4. To be eligible, entrants must complete one total body DEXA scan within the competition period. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter, MeasureUp, reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter’s satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter’s decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost entries. Entrants may only enter once (one entry per unique scan) for the duration of the competition.
5. The winner will be chosen by a MeasureUp representative on the 1-August-2017 at MeasureUp Level 1, 115 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000. The winner will be notified by telephone and email following the judging (within 24 hours). Their name and entry will be published on www.measureup.com.au and via our social networks. Names of the winners (first name, last initial and city/state of residence) may also be announced in the MeasureUp e-newsletter.
6. The Promoter may award the prize to the second chosen entry if the prize remains unclaimed within a 1 month period after the prize notification email is sent. In the event of any winner in the unclaimed prize judging, the winner will be notified by email and the winner’s name and locality will be published on www.measureup.com.au
7. Prize includes 2 adult economy airfares to Fiji including 5 nights accommodation twin share. Redemption of the prize must be requested in writing by November 30, 2017, and the flights must be issued before 31st December 2017, otherwise it will be deemed to be forfeited by the winner. Travel must commence within 6 months after the flight issue date, otherwise it will be deemed to be forfeited by the winner. Once booked and issued, all terms, conditions, travel validity & changes are subject to airline and accommodation supplier rules. Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. Extra costs associated outside of airfare and accommodation is at the expense of the prize winner.
8. Spending money, meals, travel taxes, travel insurance, passports, visas, transport to and from departure point and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner.
9. All components of the prize must be taken together or otherwise are deemed to be forfeited. Travel is subject to booking availability and blackout periods may apply. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other MeasureUp or third party discounts or special offers.
10. The prize is valued at $AUD3000 (Recommended Retail Price including GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
11. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to either provide an alternative travel destination to the same value as the original prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
13. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of the DEXA system or computer system controlling the DEXA, any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion or any combination thereof that may prevent you from attending your appointment, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s related to or resulting from participation in this promotion.
15. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prizes and may also use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with special offers via any medium including mail and commercial electronic messages. If you do not provide the information, you cannot participate.
16. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The Promoter is Mobile DEXA Pty Ltd of Level 1, 115 Pitt Street, Sydney 2000, Australia. A.B.N 97135179092.