****Please note out clinic will be open from the 11th of October. In accordance with the NSW Government we have made changes for people visiting our Pitt Street Clinic to ensure the health and safety of our team members and customers. In order to comply with the NSW Government’s position and continue to serve our customers;
1. You must present your COVID-19 vaccination certificate or a negative COVID-19 test result (completed within 3 days prior to your appointment) to reception upon entry. Failure to provide either of these will result in your appointment being cancelled. We will happily move your appointment to a new date to allow you time to comply with NSW Government advice.
2. Reschedule your appointment if you have any respiratory/cold and flu symptoms or believe you may be at risk of COVID-19. Please do not attend your appointment.
3. Check https://covid19nearme.com.au/state/nsw prior to your appointment to ensure that you have not recently been to any exposure locations.
4. Please ensure that you wear a mask for the duration of your appointment.
5. Please check in with the QR code on entry to our office
Should you have any questions or queries with regards to any of the above please contact us on (02) 8188 9730 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For existing users of the MeasureUp Scans Application, you can now use your existing log in details to access your account and book a scan.
If you are a new client to MeasureUp, or a returning customer who has not yet registered, please follow the instructions to register from within the booking application.