MeasureUp Online Purchases Terms and Conditions Page
Please find listed below our trading terms and conditions. By purchasing our services you are deemed to have understood and accepted these.
1. Please click here to view our appointment change, cancellation and refund policy In order to reschedule an appointment, make a cancellation or request a refund you must email email@example.com. In the event of a refund, Please allow up to 7 days for the funds to be refunded to you.
2. If a purchase is made via the MeasureUp website using your credit card without your knowledge (ie if your card had been stolen), a refund will be issued provided proof of theft and/or inappropriate use be obtained from the relevant credit card provider and/or insurance company.
3. All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.
4. MeasureUp uses the third party payment gateway provider SecurePay for processing of all our credit card payments on-line. All of SecurePay’s products are PCI-compliant and comply with Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards. SecurePay has a level 1 Service Provider PCI DSS Compliance.
5. MeasureUp will not pass or sell your personal information to any third party. From time to time emails may be sent to you from MeasureUp containing promotional information. You are able to opt out of this service at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org