Effects of Combined Strength and Sprint Training on Lean Mass, Strength, Power and Sprint Performance in Masters Road Cyclists.
Del Vecchio L, Stanton R, Reaburn P, Macgregor C, Meerkin JD, Villegas J, Korhonen MT.
HIV Med. 2014 Jul;15(6):373-80.
Switch from tenofovir to raltegravir increases low bone mineral density and decreases markers of bone turnover over 48 weeks.
Bloch M, Tong WW, Hoy J, Baker D, Lee FJ, Richardson R, Carr A; TROP (Switch from Tenofovir to Raltegravir for Low Bone Density) study team.
Mackenzie N, Norris R, Pocock N, Sinn KL, Agrawal S, Gowers A, Meerkin JD, Quan D, McMurchie M, Vale R, Downs C, Costa J.
Global Research Trials
The MeasureUp DEXA has been selected to undertake research work in a number of HIV research trials. In order to participate, the MeasureUp lab has had to undertake rigorous validation of the DEXA using what’s known as the “universal phantom”. The phantom is used to validate our measurements versus a known value for both bone density and body composition. We undertake this validation work every 6 months. This way you can be assured that you are being scanned by a DEXA that is continually tested for accurate and reproducible results.
- A phase 3, randomised, double-blind study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of elvitegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate/GS-9350 versus ritonavir-boosted atazanavir plus emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate in HIV-1 infected, antiretroviral treatment naive adults.
- A phase 3, randomised, double-blind study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of elvitegravir/cobicistat/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide versus elvitegravir/cobicistat/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate in HIV-1 positive, antiretroviral treatment naive adults.
- A phase 3, open-label safety study of elvitegravir/cobicistat/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide single-tablet regimen in HIV-1 positive patients with mild to moderate renal impairment.
- A phase 3, open-label study to evaluate switching from a TDF-containing combination regimen to a TAF-containing combination single tablet regimen (STR) in virologically-suppressed, HIV-1 positive subjects.
- A phase IIb, randomised, controlled, partially blinded clinical trial to investigate safety, efficacy and dose-response of BMS-986001 in treatment-naive HIV-1 infected subjects, followed by an open-label period on the recommended dose.